Radio Advertising – "If you're doing radio, do it with a company that believes in it!"
Freephone: 0800 9995 996
RadioWorks is growing, and from time to time we will post vacancies on this page. We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals.
Current Job Vacancies - click to view
REPORTING TO: Financial Controller
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Account to join the RadioWorks Group (the UK’s largest independent specialist radio agency).
You’ll be joining us in the year we celebrate our twenty fifth anniversary and after an exceptional 2014.
As the ideal candidate you will be confident, motivated and eager to learn. The key responsibilities will include:-
• Preparing the full set of management accounts with supervision including journal posting, balance sheet account reconciliation.
• Calculating accruals and prepayments.
• Month end reconciliations and journal entries.
• Assisting the Financial Controller with weekly accounts tasks as required.
• Responsible for the Sales Ledger including invoicing, credit control and reconciliations
• Cash Management (raising payments, reconciliations and updating cash receipts daily).
• Responsible for updating the weekly bookings and reconciling to the CRM system.
• Preparing EC Sales submission to HMRC.
• Assisting the FC with quarterly VAT submission to HMRC.
• Assisting with the year-end audit.
• Other ad-hoc tasks.
• Ideally be studying towards ACCA/CIMA
• Proficient in Excel
• Knowledge of SAGE 200 preferred but not essential
• At least 12 months experience in a similar role preferred
• Team player
We are currently recruiting for an Account Director to join the RadioWorks Group (the UK’s largest independent radio advertising agency) and are looking for someone who is tenacious, a team player and hungry to learn. You’ll be joining us in the year we celebrate our twenty fifth anniversary, and after an exceptional 2014.
You’ll be experienced in working on fast paced accounts, where proactivity and dynamism will allow you to hit the ground running. The Account Director position involves the successful management of a portfolio of client accounts and delivery of strategic planning, creativity and exceptional customer service across all RadioWorks Group platforms, as well as delivering towards team targets, client growth and new business.
You’ll need to demonstrate you can form close and collaborative relationships with client partners, colleagues and media owners. You’ll be comfortable evaluating creative ideas, planning strategic campaigns and presenting these with confidence and passion. You’ll also have a confident and motivating presence which inspires and enthuses those around you. We have a fantastic company culture and are a close knit and passionate team.
Experience and skills;
At least 2-3 years of experience as an Account Director
Expert knowledge of the radio market
Experienced in account management, client/campaign strategy, media planning and buying.
Skilled communicator and negotiator
Networker and good at building strong relationships
Commercial thinker with initiative and drive
A genuine passion, interest and enthusiasm for the radio and advertising industry is essential
In the first instance please send your CV and covering letter to Group Business Director, Georgia McGuffie
by March 31st 2015.
If you have an enquiry, question or would like more information on moving forward with an advertising campaign, please do not hesitate to call on 0800 9995 996 or fill in the form below. Alternatively you could visit our offices.